Support and Advocacy for Military Interpreters
Interpreting Freedom Foundation (IFF) is a Non-Profit Organization led by Military Special Operation Interpreters that seeks to ease the pain of decades of service for Interpreters to honor their service and remember their sacrifice. IFF combines the skills and experience of former military interpreters with comprehensive community resources to create a diverse support system for interpreters and their families.
What We Do (Services)
- Provide financial support, gifts, and donations to families of fallen.
- Partner with veteran service organizations to provide help for those suffering from PTSD or other injuries sustained in the time of service.
- Collaborate with relief organizations to assist with employment, education, transportation, and housing resources.
- Provide guidance with Special Immigration Visa Program and help connect troops with interpreters.
- Advocate for the needs of interpreters to the U.S Federal Government.